This award winning program provides opportunities for participants to explore their creativity and individuality, and to develop a variety of skills through the arts. Through partnerships with local artists across multiple mediums, we ensure individuals are receiving a solid foundation of arts-based programming.
With locations in both Edmonton and Calgary, the art studio uses a creative process to facilitate self-exploration, reflection, and understanding. It is through this process that individuals are able to communicate thoughts and feelings that might otherwise have been difficult to articulate. This program serves to remind us that art transcends disability, age, and intellectual capacity and that the possibilities are endless.
The Creative Arts Program encourages community involvement through annual art shows, online auctions, the Chrysalis art calendar, and various art displays throughout Edmonton and Calgary. Because of this exposure, many of the talented artists are being sought after to create commission artwork for their supporters. The pieces produced in this program are available for purchase, with 70% of profits going to the artist. The other 30% is dedicated to replenishing art supplies.
View our online art studio collections and purchase pieces below.