On Friday, April 26, Chrysalis Edmonton will host their 5th Annual Art Show and Sale in support of the amazingly talented artists participating in the Chrysalis Art Program. This year, we are very proud to introduce Scotiabank as the presenting sponsor of this fantastic event.
The Chrysalis facility will be transformed into a giant art gallery as hundreds of paintings will be on display throughout the building. This years show will feature some new and unique mediums including pieces created on plexiglass and some very vivid collections done with the use of airbrushing.
Proceeds from the Art Sale will be shared between the artists, who will receive 70% of the sale price of their art work, and the Chrysalis Art Program, which will receive the remaining 30% to invest in supplies. Many of the artists will be in attendance during the event and they are more than happy to talk about their artwork and the creative process they use when designing a new work of art!
Light appetizers and refreshments will be served while guests browse the many displays. You will also have the chance to tour the Chrysalis Art Studio which is a work or art on its own!
When: April 26, 2013 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Where: 13325 St. Albert Trail
If you have any questions about the Art Show and Sale or are interested in attedning please RSVP by April 22 to [email protected]